Sunday 19 June 2016

Keratase Bain Exfoliant Hydratant shampoo review




image: google images 
Hey my lovelies!! 
I hope you are all well!! So I haven't been on here in ages because my internet was not working on my laptop and using my phone as a hotspot was just too painfully slow!!! But it's back working finally!!! yay!! So hopefully I can post more regularly now !! I feel like I have taken a huge back seat from blogging and I really miss it so I'm hoping I can get back on the blogging band wagon and block out all the negative energy I have been feeling lately!! But we'll save that for another post some other time !! 

Moving on... I have got to talk to you guys about this shampoo that I have recently learnt about and have been loving!!! So a few months back I went to my hair dressers for a curly blowdry and while I was there I just enquired about what shampoo I should be using as I was suffering so bad with dandruff and dry scalp at the time. It was at the point where it was so embarrassing like I would just tip my head and there would be a fall out of dandruff. It was really starting to get me down, so Tracey recommended to me to go to peter marks and ask for the Keratase exfoliant shampoo. I had tried all the pharmacy treatment shampoos and had been lacing coconut oil in to my hair every second or third night but just nothing was helping it. So I went to peter marks and was chatting to one of the girls in there and explained what was going on, she was so friendly and lovely and gave me the Keratase Bain Exfoliant Hydratant shampoo, it was €19 ( a bit steep I know) but I was willing to try anything at this point. 



So when I went home that night I decided no time like at the present!! So I applied some of the shampoo on to a dry scalp scalp using the precision nozzle which the shampoo bottle comes with (see pics below ) this is so unbelievably handy to get it even down the centre, I then just slightly dampened my hair and massaged it right in to my scalp. I left it to settle for about 2-3 minutes and then started to wash it out of my hair ensuring to massage it right in to my scalp, when i rinsed it all, I then applied more of the shampoo and washed as normal. I then just used some of my own conditioner in the ends of my hair as I cannot go without conditioner. So I repeated this for 15 consecutive days and girls I am not lying I literally don't have a spec of dandruff anymore. I cannot believe it!! I really thought it wasn't going to work, I was very sceptical but it has worked and I will never use another shampoo again lol!! So just like our skin our scalp too needs to be exfoliated and looked after just as regularly! This shampoo contains zinc pyrithione, micro-beads and glycerol which helps exfoliate the scalp leaving it feeling moisturised and smooth. 

precision nozzle 
micro-beads 
Now the only bad thing I have noticed with this shampoo is that my hair is getting greasy a lot more frequently than before. So before I would have gotten away with washing my hair every 3-4 days (I don't dye my hair so it just never really got very greasy) but now I'm finding I am washing it every second day! But if that's the only bad thing to come of it then I won't complain ;) 

So overall I am so happy I found this product! I would highly recommend it and I will most definitely be purchasing it again as soon as my one is gone! Oh and that's another thing even though the bottle may look small it lasts ages!!! :)

So I hope you enjoyed this post! If you think this may be a product you need and want to try or have already tried it, please do let me know in the comments below or on any of my social media links linked below my name !! :)

Here is a link to the Peter Marks website where you can purchase the product online or you can pop in store to your nearest Peter Marks and chat to one of the lovely ladies in there for advice on what you may need :) Peter Mark online


Thanks for reading
Until next time

Lots of love 





2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Thanks for the Review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all :D thanks for reading xx

      Delete