Tuesday 27 January 2015

Liebster Award Nomination!

blogger-image--577361710
I would like to thank Denise Sweeney from Dee-Determined To Glam and Glow for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This is a great way for new bloggers to promote their blog and ya gotta admit its pretty fun too :) I hope you enjoy this little insight in to my life and blog :) Thank you for reading xxx
My Questions:
How did you choose the name for your blog?
So when i first started this blog I had initially started it with a friend of mine, she had actually come up with the name (i dont want to be taking full credit for it when she helped me with it) so we both wanted something catchy, sassy, girly, pretty, etc and she suggested tres-belle and i fell in love with it :) So that's how the name came about :D
Where would you like to see your blog going in the next 5 years?
I would absolutely be over the moon if I got noticed by some big cosmetic names and if i could PR for their products and get noticed for all the hard work that goes in to being a blogger. Also i am hoping to start a beauty therapy course in the next few weeks so i would love to incorporate that in to my blog and hopefully start up a beauty business eventually.
beauty
What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate popcorn!!! but not the one you buy in the shop, melted chocolate then add popcorn to it, let it set..... OMG its just delicious!!!!! OR hot chocolate brownie with some ice-cream! mmm! i have a problem haha
chco browniechoc popcorn
If you were stranded on a desert island name 5 things that you would not live without?
Ooh good question, I would have to bring my phone (cannot live without it) chocolate (proper addict), photographs of all my loved ones, my NYX lip Buttergloss  and dry shampoo haha.
iphone 5cdry shampoonyx lips
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
I would love to travel all over America North and South. it would be an amazing experience to see it from all sides! i have only ever been to New Jersey/New York once when i was like 14 and i absolutely loved it! plus i have loads of family over there so it would be a home from home :)
If money was no object what would you do first?
That's a BIG IF!!! haha!! So i would make sure all my family were financially secure and then i would go and buy all the MAC make up in the world haha
mac
What is your favourite time of year?
I LOVE Christmas, i love the hustle and bustle of everyone preparing for the day. Since having My little one Lucy 2 years ago Christmas is such a magical time now with Santa! I get so much more excited than her haha! Its just such a lovely time to see family and friends. Plus i like buying presents haha.
lucy xmas
What's the best piece of advise that you have been given?
"Its better to try and fail than not to try at all" I was only told this recently by a very important person in my life and it has stuck in the back of my head since! No point in what ifs... give it a go, if it works -great, if it doesn't-then it wasn't meant to be.
quotw
Who do you look up to most in life?
I would have to say my parents, they have been there for me through thick and thin and are always very supportive of me. Also my boyfriend Anthony i just couldn't have gotten through the past 2 years without him he has been there for me through everything and is always so good at giving advice and comfort when needed. I am a very lucky girl to have him in my life xxx
mam n dad me n anto
Dead or alive what celebrity would you most like to meet?
Oh god there are so many people i would love to meet!!! I'm gonna go with Walt Disney... huge Disney fan !! Because the guy was a genius!! And my little one absolutely loved Minnie and Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh. I'd love to just see how he thinks, all his movies were so good and had such good morals and hidden meanings in them. Some of his movies were also very sad so id love to know what kind of man he was. I reckon a very sensitive one.
walt
11 Random facts About Me!
  1. I adore chocolate haha!
  2. I lived in Wales for a year and worked as a Nursery Nurse/Montessori teacher, over there i met some amazing friends that i am still friends with 4 years on :)
  3. I am a trained Montessori teacher but decided to give up work to be a stay at home mom to Lucy
  4. I used to do hip/hop and modern dancing from 18 years till i was about 22
  5. I met the Offspring at one of their concerts in Dublin when I was about 17
  6. I also met Jimmy Carr at a show in Wales
  7. I am addicted to buying eye-shadow palettes, No7 Products and real technique brushes
  8. i am double jointed in my left thumb
  9. i broke my thigh bone when i was 3 by falling off a 2 foot wall :/
  10. I also broke my tooth by crashing in to a van while on roller-blades when i was just about to turn 15, and just recently my daughter decided to hit me in the mouth with her buzz lighter doll and broke it again!!!!!! its ok... you can laugh haha
  11. I have never dyed my hair :)
I would like to nominate the following:
Melissa Moran @ lipstick and louboutins http://www.lipstickandlouboutins.ie/
Amy Loonam @ Bats wings and lashes http://batwingsandlashes.blogspot.ie
Jessica O' Connor @ All things Jexa http://www.allthingsjexa.com/
Here are your questions :) enjoy :)
  1. Why did you choose to do a blog?
  2. if you could be any celebrity for a day who would it be and why?
  3. who is your celeb or real life inspiration?
  4. If you could own any car what would it be?
  5. if you could only choose 4 pieces of clothing from your wardrobe what would they be?
  6. where was your last holiday?
  7. where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
  8. If you only had one day to live what would you do?
  9. what would your last meal be if you were on death row?
  10. what is your favourite quote?
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
 
  • Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  • Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
  • Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  • Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
  • Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  • List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
  • Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
images (12)
thank you again Denise from Dee-Determined To Glam and Glow for the nomination, it was a lot of fun to do :D
Hope you enjoyed that little insight in to my life and blog.
Looking forward to reading yours too :)
Gráinne
Twitter: @tresbellebelle
Instagram: tresbelleblogger
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tresbelle15

No comments:

Post a Comment